STARTING 01-JAN-2020 DISCOUNTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IF YOU USE AN AUTOPASS ELECTRONIC TAG WHILE TRAVELLING ON THE FOLLOWING NORLED FERRY CONNECTIONS:
The AutoPASS electronic tag. (Photo: Robin Lund)
• As of 1 January 2020, AutoPASS ferry cards or any other ferry cards are no longer valid for payment on the above ferry connections. To receive a discount, you must pay using an AutoPASS tag mounted in your vehicle.
• If you do not have a valid AutoPASS tag mounted, you must buy a regular ticket on board for your vehicle. You may pay by cash (NOK) or using a Norwegian debit card. Some credit cards are accepted, too. The price will be the regular ferry fare without discount.
• Please find more info at www.autopassferje.no regarding where you can order a tag, or possibly use the tag already mounted in your vehicle.
• Payment by a valid AutoPASS tag results in 10% discount on the ferry ticket, awarded by autopassferje.no.
• If you want an even higher discount, you may create an account at www.autopassferje.no and link your tag to the account there.
• Please find more information regarding payment and discount agreements for individuals and companies at www.autopassferje.no