The AutoPASS electronic tag. (Photo: Robin Lund)
• As of 1 January 2020, AutoPASS ferry cards or any other ferry cards are no longer valid for payment on the above ferry connections. To receive a discount, you must pay using an AutoPASS tag mounted in your vehicle.
• If you do not have a valid AutoPASS tag mounted, you must buy a regular ticket on board for your vehicle. You may pay by cash (NOK) or using a Norwegian debit card. Some credit cards are accepted, too. The price will be the regular ferry fare without discount.
• Please find more info at www.autopassferje.no regarding where you can order a tag, or possibly use the tag already mounted in your vehicle.
• Payment by a valid AutoPASS tag results in 10% discount on the ferry ticket, awarded by autopassferje.no.
• If you want an even higher discount, you may create an account at www.autopassferje.no and link your tag to the account there.
•Please find more information regarding payment and discount agreements for individuals and companies at www.autopassferje.no